Tidy Tot Extra Bib (Coverall Bib For Kit) Weaning Bib – Sunny Rainbow (Short Sleeve)
Tidy Tot started with a clever idea from one mum struggling with the mess of weaning her baby. Tidy Tot is on a mission to make life ‘easy for you, fun for baby’ with her range of award-winning products.
Tidy Tot Baby Weaning Bibs are made using a super-soft and water-resistant material, offering complete protection for highchair seats and clothes from the spills and mess of weaning. Let your baby explore and discover foods without the worry of the tidy up afterwards - simply pop your baby weaning bib into the washing machine or give it a wipe down once mealtimes are finished and leave to dry.
Colour: Sunny Rainbows (Short Sleeve)
Material: 100% Premium Polyester with TPU Laminate
Size: Length - 35.5cm / Width - 67.5cm / Sleeve - 20cm / Arm Hole - 8cm
Compatible product: Tidy Tot Tray
Suitable Age: 6 months to 2 years
- Protects baby’s clothes from weaning mess and food spills with its full coverage design.
- Perfect for when you need an additional or spare bib to use with your Tidy Tot Bib & Tray Kit system.
- One size suitable up to 2 years, with adjustable neck fastening.
- Crafted from super soft, water-resistant fabric, these handy bibs are easy wipe-clean, or machine washable, perfect for baby led weaning.
- Includes a removable wash strip to allow you to close the hook and loop fastening when machine washing or using without the Tidy Tot Tray to prevent snagging on other items.
[How to Use]
- Coverall Bib for Kit has been designed to be used as part of the Bib & Tray Kit system, but also works as a fantastic coverall bib if used on its own.
- To use as part of the Bib & Tray Kit system, simply remove the wash strip from the Coverall Bib for Kit and attach the bib neatly to the front of the Tidy Tot tray. Be sure to line up the hook and loop strips on both the bib and the tray carefully.
- Wipe clean with a warm damp cloth or machine wash at 40 degrees.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Wash and dry inside out.
- Do not wash with delicate items.
- Close bib collar before washing.
- Do not use biological washing powder or fabric softener.
- Cool Tumble Dry.