Simba allongé PPSU Wide Neck Handle–Slider Cup 270ml (Green) 6m+
allongé Platinum PPSU anti-colic feeding bottle is the first to create an innovation record of EIGHT uses in once bottle. One bottle can be used for multiple purposes by changing the cap, and it has the most complete accessories on the market. It can be used for feeding, storing milk, breastfeeding, and learning to drink according to the stage.
Model No.: SW8114 (Green)
Capacity: 270ml (9oz)
Suitable Age: 6m+
Made in Taiwan
Sliding Lid / Handles / Joint – Polypropylene (Cold/Heat Resistant -20°C ~ +100°C)
Spout / O-Ring / Straw – Silicone (Cold/Heat Resistant -20°C ~ +120°C)
Bottle – Polyphenylene Sulfone (Cold/Heat Resistant -20°C ~ +197°C)
Straw Ball – Polypropylene / Stainless Steel (Cold/Heat Resistant -20°C ~ +100°C)
Free of BPA, Phthalates and Heavy Metals
Complying with Sanitation Standard of Food Utensils, Containers and Packages Taiwan
Complying with Food Contact Materials Regulations EU
- The straw possesses Vigor Anti-Splash Backflow Prevention System, the easy-open sliding lid is designed for small hands.
- REVOLUTION - Patented Vigor Anti-Splash System, anti-splash and not a leak when turned upside-down.
- Water can be sipped once baby's mouth touches the straw.
- Using 100% food grade platinum silicone, soft on baby’s mouth.
- Aspir 5.0 Smart Anti-Colic Decompression System, effectively reduces colic, choking and spitting up.
- 360° Straw, drink in any position from any angle. One-piece straw ball, 304 stainless steel with seamless coating, no more hidden stains.
- 20° Ergonomic effortless handles, easily sip without having to tilt the bottle.
- All parts detachable and washable. For a thorough clean, OK to sterilize using steam, UV or microwave sterilizers / boiling water.
- Please wash and sterilize thoroughly before use
- Straws and other accessories are sanitary consumables. It is recommended to replace them with new ones every 2-3 months.
- Keep in cool, dry place, away from exposure to direct sunlight
- Bottle accessories may turn dark or yellow due to disinfection methods, usage habits, frequency of use, etc.
- Silicone can easily be stained by pigments in beverages, soak and wash as soon as possible after each use. Discoloration caused by residue will not affect the use of product
- When sterilizing with boiling water, please pour the boiling water into another container, sterilize for 3-5 minutes, and then dry it
- If using steam, ultraviolet or microwave sterilizers, please follow their instruction manuals of each brand
The straw set can be disassembled and washed, be careful for not losing the parts and gaskets, otherwise will affect normal use
- DO NOT fill with carbonated beverages to avoid pressure change of the bottle which may cause leakage
- DO NOT fill with drinks containing particles or lumps to avoid straw blockage
- Inspect the product before each use, if any damage is found, stop using immediately and replace with a new one
Be careful when filled with hot drinks over 50°C
DO NOT allow infants or children to use this product without adult supervision