Simba allongé Wide Neck Slider Lid - Straw and Spout Replacement Kit (2pcs)
allongé Platinum PPSU anti-colic feeding bottle is the first to create an innovation record of EIGHT uses in once bottle. One bottle can be used for multiple purposes by changing the cap, and it has the most complete accessories on the market. It can be used for feeding, storing milk, breastfeeding, and learning to drink according to the stage.
Model No.: SW7013
Straw Length: (Approx.) 15cm / Common use below 360ml
Compatible Product: for Wide Neck 200ml / 270ml / 360ml
Suitable Age: 6m+Made in Taiwan
Spout / Straw – Silicone (Cold/Head Resistant -20°C ~ +120°C)
Joint – Polypropylene (Cold/Head Resistant -20°C ~ +100°C)
Straw Ball – Polypropylene / Stainless Steel (Cold/Head Resistant -20°C ~ +100°C)
Free of BPA, Phthalates and Heavy Metals
Complying with Sanitation Standard of Food Utensils, Containers and Packages Taiwan
Complying with Food Contact Materials Regulations EU
- REVOLUTION - Patented Vigor Anti-Splash System, anti-splash and not a leak when turned upside-down.
- Water can be sipped once baby's mouth touches the straw.
- Using 100% food grade platinum silicone from Shin-Etsu Chemical Japan, soft on baby’s mouth.
- Aspir 5.0 Smart Anti-Colic Decompression System, effectively reduces colic, choking and spitting up.
- 360° Straw, drink in any position from any angle. One-piece straw ball, 304 stainless steel with seamless coating, no more hidden stains.
[How to Use]
01 Cut the straw according to the capacity of your bottle
02 Install the O-ring in the correct direction
03 Assemble the parts tightly
04 Fit the straw onto the Handle-Slider, pull the spout upward until you hear "pop"
05 Screw the Handle-Slider on tightly
- Please wash and sterilize thoroughly before use. You may place it in boiling water for 3-5 minutes or use a sterilizer
- If using steam, ultraviolet or microwave sterilizers, please follow their instruction manuals of each brand
- Keep in cool, dry place, away from exposure to direct sunlight
- Silicone can easily be stained by pigments in beverages, soak and wash as soon as possible after each use. Discoloration caused by residue will not affect the use of product
- If any deformation or damage, replace with a new one immediately
- Straws and other accessories are sanitary consumables. It is recommended to replace them with new ones every 2-3 months