PIGEON Baby Nasal Cleanser Pump-Type Nasal Aspirator Nose Cleaner (New Color)
Material: Protective Cover, Adaptor – Polypropylene, Nozzle, Pump – Silicone Rubber
Heat Resistant: 120°C
Suitable Age: Birth and up
Dropper type suction device, the tip of the nozzle is soft that will not scratch the nasal mucosa
With protector cover that is convenient for storage and carrying out
Lightweight in size, easy to hold and operate with one hand
Split design, easy to disassemble and clean
- Please hold your baby tightly when using it. If your baby is not used to using the nasal aspirator at first, please wait for a while until the child's mood stabilizes before using it.
- Please hold the baby with one hand, hold the nasal aspirator with the other hand, and slowly insert the front end of the nasal aspirator into the baby's nostril. Do not extend it deep into the nostril.
- When starting to use it, please adjust the strength and frequency of use of the nasal aspirator while slowly sucking out nasal mucus.
- Please compress the pump body before inserting the nasal aspirator into the nostril, otherwise it may cause damage to the baby's nasal cavity or cause nasal mucus to flow backward.
Cleaning and maintenance:
- After use, clean all parts thoroughly with running or warm water, dry and reassemble before storing them.
- Please wash all parts thoroughly before boiling them for sterilization, put them in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- If using microwave steam sterilization, please read the instructions of the special sterilization box carefully and follow the instructions of the microwave oven manufacturer and model.
- When using it for the first time, be sure to wash it before use
- When setting up the nozzle and adapter, insert the nozzle firmly into the base of the adapter
- If baby’s nose is tightly blocked, apply a warm towel to his/her nose and use a nasal aspirator to gently absorb the mucus after it softens.
- Parts can be sterilized by boiling, microwave or chemical solutions
- Keep out of direct sunlight, drain and store in a clean place
- Do not place near fire or high temperature
- If the pump body is squeezed violently, the baby's nasal mucosa may be damaged, so please operate with caution
- The nozzle may be punctured by sharp objects during cleaning, or bitten by the baby which may cause accidents. Please check before use.
- This product contains small parts, please keep it out of the reach of children