NUK Oral Wipes (25 Sachets)
Click Image for Gallery
- NUK Oral cleansing begins even before the baby’s teeth start to erupt. Wipe the gum with NUK Oral Wipes after each feed. This cleans the mouth to reduce the growth of bacteria and introduces your child to the oral cleaning procedure early.
- As it is made of exceptionally soft material, it does not irritate the baby’s mouth. It is widely used in removing mucous, releasing phlegm or applying a solution to any area of the oral cavity. It helps reduce the breeding of bacteria in the mouth while maintaining oral hygiene for the baby. The wipe is individually air-tight sealed, hygienic and convenient to carry around.
- NUK Oral Wipe is thoroughly sterilised by autoclaving machines at 115° C
- Only purified water is used, contains no preservatives or chemicals
- Wide range of use in removing mucus, releasing phlegm or applying a solution to any area of the oral cavity
- Individually air-tight sealed, hygienic and convenient to carry
25 x Oral Wipes/box (individually packed sachets)
How to clean your baby's oral cavity:
1. Sit your baby on your lap, facing to one side.
2. Support its head with your arm and hand.
3. Use the index finger or thumb of your arm and hand.
4. Use the index finger or thumb of your supporting hand to open its mouth and support its lower jaw.
5. Wrap NUK Oral Wipe around the index finger of your other hand.
6. Wipe the roof of the mouth, tongue and gums.