PIGEON The Third Generation Peristaltic PLUS Nursing Bottle PPSU Wide Neck 5oz/160ml (White) A393
Capacity: 50oz / 160ml
Nipple Size: SS
Bottle Type: Wide Neck
Suitable Age: 0 month up
Heat Resistant: Body 180°C, Teat 140°C, Other parts 120°C
Material: PPSU, BPA Free
Color: The light brown (amber) color of the bottle is the original color of material, no coloring is added
- High grade plastics that are being used in medical equipment, do not contain harmful substances such as bisphenol A.
- Lightweight and durable, the ultra-light bottle body weighs only 38g, a portable feeding bottle that is not easy to break when dropped
- Excellent head resistance and chemical resistance, safe for repeated disinfection
- Acquired JIS Japan Industrial Standard Certification
- The new design with latching curve (Latch-on Line) of the nipple is guiding baby’s appropriate latch, so as to achieve effective adsorption. No worries for novice parents.
- The newly developed silicone for teats is closer to the softness of human skin, with realistic feeling of breast feeding that allows baby’s tongue to move smoothly.
- For different growth stages, teats with different aperture shapes, sizes, softness and suction line sizes are tailored to meet the individual needs of babies
- New ergonomic curve design bottle body, more convenient to hold
- Use sponge or silicone brush to clean the plastic feeding bottle. The nipple is very delicate, please be careful when cleaning it with a nipple brush.
- Before the first use, be sure to wash it and immerse it in boiling water for about 5 minutes to ensure hygiene
- After using this product, please store it in a cool, ventilated and dry place or in a dry covered container, and keep it out of reach of children
- Before each use, inspect and pull teat in all directions and discard immediately if it shows signs of damage or injury.
- When using a microwave oven or steam sterilizer, please use it according to the operating instructions of the stove and be sure to use special utensils. Do not put feeding bottles and parts directly into the microwave oven for sterilization; there must be water in the container when heating
- It is not recommended to use ultraviolet rays and drying methods to disinfect this product, so as not to accelerate product wear and tear
- Do not use the teat as a pacifier
- Adult supervision is required when using this product
- The nursing bottle is used to feed the baby with milk or other liquids, please do not use it for other purposes
- Do not expose the teat to direct sunlight or heat and do not sterilize for longer than recommended time to avoid the teat becoming fragile