Simba allongé Wide Neck Handle–Slider – SUCCA (Green) 6m+
allongé Platinum PPSU anti-colic feeding bottle is the first to create an innovation record of EIGHT uses in once bottle. One bottle can be used for multiple purposes by changing the cap, and it has the most complete accessories on the market. It can be used for feeding, storing milk, breastfeeding, and learning to drink according to the stage.
Model No.: SW7054
Compatible Product: for Wide Neck 200ml / 270ml / 360ml
Suitable Age: 6m+
Made in Taiwan
Handle-Slider / Joint – Polypropylene (Cold/Head Resistant -20°C ~ +100°C)
Spout / O-Ring / Straw – Silicone (Cold/Head Resistant -20°C ~ +120°C)
Straw Ball – Polypropylene / Stainless Steel (Cold/Head Resistant -20°C ~ +100°C)
- Free of BPA, Phthalates and Heavy Metals
- Complying with Sanitation Standard of Food Utensils, Containers and Packages Taiwan
- Complying with Food Contact Materials Regulations EU
- The straw possesses Vigor Anti-Splash Backflow Prevention System, the easy-open sliding lid is designed for small hands.
- REVOLUTION - Patented Vigor Anti-Splash System, anti-splash and not a leak when turned upside-down.
- Water can be sipped once baby's mouth touches the straw.
- Using 100% food grade platinum silicone, soft on baby’s mouth.
- Aspir 5.0 Smart Anti-Colic Decompression System, effectively reduces colic, choking and spitting up.
- 360° Straw, drink in any position from any angle. One-piece straw ball, 304 stainless steel with seamless coating, no more hidden stains.
- 20° Ergonomic effortless handles, easily sip without having to tilt the bottle.
- All parts detachable and washable. For a thorough clean, OK to sterilize using steam, UV or microwave sterilizers / boiling water.
[How to Use]
- Cut the straw according to the capacity of your bottle
- Install the O-ring in the correct direction
- Assemble the parts tightly
- Fit the straw onto the Handle-Slider, pull the spout upward until you hear "pop" sound
- Screw the Handle-Slider on tightly
- This product is intended for food contact use, it is reusable
- DO NOT use with glass bottles or bottles of other brands to avoid accidents.
- Disassemble and wash all parts, but do not lose any of them; keep them in a safe place.
- DO NOT fill with carbonated beverages to avoid sudden changes in pressure which may cause leakage.
- Be careful when filled with hot drinks over 50°C.
- DO NOT fill with drinks containing pulp or particles to avoid straw blockage.
- NEVER leave your baby unattended with the product.
- Replace the product immediately if distorted or damaged.